Searching...
Tuesday, July 26, 2016

I MISS YOU TEXTS FOR HER

8:27 AM
I love you. Without you life is meaningless. I see my happiness in you. You are my life. I want to be only yours in this life and all our next lives. I love you



* * * * *


The magical ways of endearing me to you is so enchanting! But not when I am missing you this much. Please understand how I feel.




* * * * *



I thought my lonely moments were over when I met you. So sad they are back now that I am missing you.



Everything going out of kilter. Gloom is taking the whole of me, all because In am missing you. Good morning anyways.



* * * * *



You were chosen for me to love amongst the rest because I would love you the best!



* * * * *



Gloomy is the description of my day without you. I am feeling your absence so much my dear.



My days are never complete without you in it. It's happening again. I am really missing you my dear.



My days are never complete without you in it. It's happening again. I am really missing you my dear.



* * * * *



The moments that we share keep me going in my life
But if truth to be told, loneliness is eating me,
I am not sure how long I can last with this.
I miss you so much, dear!



* * * * *


LIFE is a LIE when F is missing. 'F' is nothing but your friendship. Hope I will never miss this 'F' ever in my LIFE…



* * * * *



If u think i miss u all the time u r wrong i miss u only when i think about u but Damm it i think u all the time i miss u sweetheart



* * * * *


No one shall break us apart, our love will stay strong until the end of our lives.



i miss you images



Love is like a mirror it never laughs when I cry.  I Miss You.



* * * * *



If loving someone is a crime , then i hereby declare that i m a criminal.. <3



* * * * *




Your are as beautiful as the night sky, your eyes shine like the star above, your smile as the moon illuminate the beauty of the night



* * * * *



What is a flower without the sun? What is the earth without the sky? What am I without you? The answer for there questions are reasons why I love you.





My days are empty without you. My ways are lonely without you. I miss so much and you know it. Good morning anyways.



* * * * *



I woke up this morning and I felt a painful rush within me. It didn't take much time before I knew it's because I am missing you. Good morning sweetheart.



* * * * *



0 comments:

Post a Comment