Searching...
Thursday, April 21, 2016

SHAKESPEARE LOVE SAYINGS QUOTES

5:19 AM
Cupid is a knavish lad, thus to make females mad



* * * * *



I pray you, do not fall in love with me, For I am falser than vows made in wine



* * * * *



Her passions are made of nothing but the finest part of pure love



Lovers can do their amorous rites by their own beauties



* * * * *



Love hath made thee a tame snake



Oh, how this spring of love resembleth, The uncertain glory of an April day, Which now shows all beauty of the Sun, And by and by a cloud takes all away



Oh, how this spring of love resembleth, The uncertain glory of an April day, Which now shows all beauty of the Sun, And by and by a cloud takes all away



* * * * *



I will not be sworn but love may transform me to an oyster



* * * * *



Mistress, you know yourself, down on your knees, And thank heaven, fasting, for a good man’s love



* * * * *



In thy youth wast as true a lover, As ever sighed upon a midnight pillow



* * * * *




Men have died from time to time, and worms have eaten them, but not for love



* * * * *



Men’s vows are women’s traitors



* * * * *



To be wise and love, Exceeds man’s might



* * * * *



They are in the very wrath of love, and they will go together. Clubs cannot part them



* * * * *



The sight of lovers feedeth those in love



* * * * *



Excellent wretch! Perdition catch my soul, but I do love thee, and when I love thee not, chaos is come again



* * * * *



Lovers ever run before the clock



* * * * *



I know a lady in Venice would have walked barefoot to Palestine for a touch of his nether lip



* * * * *



I know no ways to mince it in love, but directly to say ‘I love you'



* * * * *



I’ll make my heaven in a lady’s lap



* * * * *



You have witchcraft in your lips



* * * * *



I humbly do beseech of your pardon, For too much loving you



* * * * *



Kiss me, Kate, we shall be married o’Sunday



* * * * *



I had rather hear my dog bark at a crow than a man swear he loves me



* * * * *



Love sought is good, but given unsought is better.



* * * * *



They do not love that do not show their love"



* * * * *



O, how this spring of love resembleth
The uncertain glory of an April day



* * * * *



Love will not be spurred to what it loathes



* * * * *



While we lie tumbling in the hay.



* * * * *



When you do dance, I wish you
A wave o' the sea, that you might ever do
Nothing but that.



* * * * *



I love a ballad in print o' life, for then we are sure they are true.



* * * * *



O! she's warm.
If this be magic, let it be an art
Lawful as eating.



* * * * *



Let us be Diana's foresters, gentlemen of the shade, minions of the moon



* * * * *



I know no ways to mince it in love, but directly to say 'I love you'



* * * * *



I love you more than words can wield the matter, Dearer than eyesight, space and liberty



* * * * *



A heart to love, and in that heart, courage, to make love known



* * * * *



A breath thou art, Servile to all the skyey influences.



* * * * *



Love is blind, and lovers cannot see, The pretty follies that themselves commit



* * * * *



Lovers ever run before the clock



* * * * *



Speak low if you speak love



* * * * *



Love goes by haps; Some Cupid kills with arrows, some with traps



* * * * *



See where she comes apparelled like the spring.



* * * * *



Lovers can do their amorous rites by their own beauties



* * * * *



My heart is ever at your service



* * * * *



Lechery, lechery; still, wars and lechery: nothing else holds fashion.



0 comments:

Post a Comment