Searching...
Tuesday, November 17, 2015

CUTE SMILE MESSAGES

4:08 AM
Do you know
what is differance
between your smile and my smile?
You smile when you are happy,
and,
I smile, when I see,you happy..!


* * * * *


“Smile” : It helps boost the immune system.The body relaxes and is better able to fight off the flu and colds


* * * * *


Some times....When I'm all alone.
I close my eyes and think of you...
and the thought of your love worms
me inside and make me smile.


You Can Hide Alot ...
Behind A SMILE

A B r o k e n H e a r t
S h a t t e r e d D r e a m s
L o n g i n g D e s i r e s ...


* * * * *

Doctor's prescription for you.
A cute little smile 4 breakfast.
More laughsfor lunch.
Lots of happiness for dinner.

Doctor's fee? An sms when u r free.


would you smile for me


Girls misuse it!
models sell it!
photograhers cage it!
doctors advice it!
death freezes it!
artists create it!
Guess, what's that?

It's SMILE! KEEP SMILING!!


* * * * *


Smile is Complete When..
It bBegins with yoUr lips,
Reflects in yoUr eyes and,
Ends with a glow On yoUr face..!
Wish yoU many such Smiling Moments in yoUr life forever..!


* * * * *



Life is short.
Break the rules.
Forgive quickly.
Kiss slowly.
Love truly.
Laugh uncontrollably.
And never regret anything that made you smile!


* * * * *



Smile in ease
Smile in pain
Smile when trouble
pour like rain
smile when someone hurt your feelings
smiles you know are very hailing



* * * * *


I’m trying my best to fall asleep, but I just can’t stop thinking about you.


 * * * * *


A Smile :) Is a Curve
Dat Sets Everything Straight
& Wipes Da Wrinkles Away
Hope U Share & Receive
a Lot Of Smile Tomorrow
Here’s 1 From M3 ;)


* * * * *


If 5 seconds of smile
can make a photograph more beautiful.

Then just imagine
if you keep always smiling
how beautiful your life will be.
So keep smiling !!!!!


* * * * *


A line said by a frnd 2 his Frnd
aftr both got busy in their livz
&
did'n contct each other.
"Missd ur smile a lot.
bt,I missd my own smile more".



* * * * *


No one is born happy,
But
all of us are born with the ability 2 create happiness,
So today, make others happy.
Flash your sweetest smile.
have a full day of SMILES...



* * * * *



Match Stick Glows for Few Seconds,
Candle for An Hour,
Sun for A Day,
But A Smile Can Glow Ur Life for EVER...







Rose is Famous 4 Grace...
Advocate is Famous 4 his Case...
Horses r Famous 4 Race...
But u r Famous 4 Smile on Ur Face...!
have a nice day


* * * * *

A smile gives red colour to your cheeks,
White to your teeth,
Pink colour to your lips,
Silver colour to your eyes,

So keep smiling & enjoy the colours of life * * * * *

0 comments:

Post a Comment