Searching...
Monday, July 21, 2014

Romantic Good Night Text Messages

7:47 AM
When the sun rises from the east, on you my eyes love to feast. When the sun sets in the west, you make me realize that my life is the best. Good night.

* * * * *

I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes! So I’ll think about you as I turn in for the night. Good Night!

Good night... sleep tight... don't let the bed bugs bite!

* * * * *

Goodnight luv

* * * * *

I’d walk a thousand miles to be with you tonight. Missing you – g’night.

* * * * *

Its big,
It’s warm,                                                  
It’s fuzzy.
Before you get ideas – it’s a big g’night HUG from me to you!


When the night breeze blows my hair, I imagine they’re your kisses
I can stand missing you this much.

* * * * *

God sprinkles tiny but wonderful seeds of blessings on earth each day...and I just caught one that's so nice and true...it's YOU ! Love you and good night

* * * * *

One day I wish my dream would come true
And I’d wake up next to you. Till then Good Night!

* * * * *

Every night I love coming back home. Because home is being in your arms. Good night my love!

* * * * *

Just a line...2 keep in touch...
coz u r on my mind so very much...
& even though, I've nothing 2 say...
I’ll know...I thought of u 2day...Good night!


* * * * *

Whether pages of the calendar flip, years pass by, months fly away or night changes into day, my love for you will always stay. Sweet dreams baby, good night.


* * * * *


I wish I was there to hold you tight, instead of just sending you this loving “Good Night.”


* * * * *

Can’t wait to be in your arms again, my love. Good Night.
Every day I love you more than yesterday. Sweet dreams.


* * * * *

Good night! I shall miss you till morning.
I don't dream about you, because I can never fall asleep thinking about you.
Good night. Sleep tight. I wish you lovely dreams with all my might.
GUD NIGHT!





Goodnight my love, goodnight my everything!
Goodnight I love you see you in the morning!
I'll try to sleep so that I can keep you in my dreams.
Stars light stars bright, u r the only star I see 2nite, I wish I might be there guarding ur dreams tonight.
Good night and sweet dreams.

* * * *  *

I think of you as soon as I wake up and then again before I fall asleep. You see, you’re never out of my thoughts. Have a Good Night!

* * * * *

I didn't want to kiss you goodbye, I wanted to kiss you goodnight.

* * * * *

Touch your heart, close ur eyes. Make a wish, say goodnight. Sky so wide, stars so bright, off the lights, sleep so tight.

* * * * *

I long for you each night if i give u my heart will u promise not 2 break it I want u to want me I need u to love me I dream so I can see u

* * * * *

Your love for me is more than waking up and remembering that I have someone like you. It's the reason my heart beats well whether I am asleep or awake.

* * * * *

No matter how the night ended, knowing you will be part of my day is enough to get up well and better.

* * * * *

Your presence might be the worst gift ever for some, but I am glad it's the very thing that makes the best part of me.

* * * * *

Good morning my armour. I am set for the wonderful moments of today. Sweet will it be since you are there.

* * * * *

I don't want this thought of you to only end in my mind. Seeing you today would be a dream come true. A deal? Just saying Hi

* * * * *

If there was a fast forward button in the video tape of life, I would skip the days to be in your arms every night. Good night dear.


* * * * *

Tonight, I'll fall asleep with you in my heart!


* * * * *

During the day I keep myself busy and sometimes time passes. But at night, I really miss you.

Good night! Sweet dreams and a nice sunrise!!

* * * * *

Between a million yesterdays and a million tomorrows, there’s only one today.
And I would never let it pass without telling you – I’m thinking of you. Have a good night.

* * * * *

I love my kitty bear, goodnight!

Kiss me goodnight and love me forever!

May angel wishes watch over your sleep tonight.

Goodnight hun:* I love you <3


A day is going to end again. It is nice to have someone like U making everyday seems so great. Thank U my love and may all the angels guard you this night!

* * * * *

 As the day turns into night, keep your worries out of sight. Close your eyes and go to sleep, all the good times are yours to keep. Sweet dreams & Good Night.

* * * *  *

 Between a million yesterdays and a million tomorrows, there’s only one today.
Can’t wait to be in your arms again, my love. Good Night.

* * * * *

 Do you know how wonderful it feels to go to bed each day and know that you are mine and I am yours? – Have a restful night, my love.


 Dreams are like stars. You may not be able to touch them but if you follow them, they will lead you to your destiny. So believe in your dreams!

* * * * *


Before I sleep,
I count my blessings instead of problems,
I make sure,
I sleep happy and grateful,
Good night...



* * * * *


When Nights are long & Friends are few,
I sit by my Window & think of you,
A silent whisper a silent tear with all my Heart I wish you were here.
Good Night & Sweet Dreams...



* * * * *


During the day I keep myself busy and sometimes time passes. But at night, I really miss you.
Every day I love you more than yesterday. Sweet dreams.

 Every night I love coming back home. Because home is being in your arms. Good night my love!
Good night, nice dreams, love and peace!

* * *  * *

Good night. Sleep tight. I wish you lovely dreams with all my might.

* * * * *

Goodnight my love, pleasant dreams, sleep tight my love, may tomorrow be sunny and bright and bring you closer to me.

* * * * *

Here’s sending you a few stars to brighten your night and sweeten your dreams.

* * * * *

Hey there, just dropped by to say hello. Hope that you had a wonderful day! Good Night.

* * * * *
 I don’t dream about you, because I can never fall asleep thinking about you.

* * * * *
 I long for you each night if i give u my heart will u promise not 2 break it I want u to want me I need u to love me I dream so I can see u

* * * * *

 I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes! So I’ll think about you as I turn in for the night. Good Night!

* * * * *

 I think of you as soon as I wake up and then again before I fall asleep. You see, you’re never out of my thoughts. Have a Good Night!

* * * * *

 I went to bed tonight but felt that something was missing. So I got up from my bed, grabbed my cell phone and sent you a greeting. Good Night!


* * * * *

 I wish I was the sheet on your bed – that way I could feel you on me. Missing you so much this night.


* * * * *

 I wish I was there to hold you tight, instead of just sending you this loving “Good Night.”


* * * * *

I wish that you were here or that I was there. I wish that we were together anywhere. Good Night till we meet again.


* * * * *

 I would never let it pass without telling you – I’m thinking of you. Have a good night.


* * * * *

 I’d walk a thousand miles to be with you tonight. Missing you – g’night.


* * * * *

 I’ve gone to bed happy, I’ve gone to bed mad, And sometimes I’ve even gone to bed sad, But when I go to bed thinking of you, that’s when you know I’ve gone to bed glad!

* * * * *

 Love is the simpler feelings, I dream every night abut you I want to capture your heart… I love you.


* * * * *

 My day won’t certainly be over for I have something left to do. I just couldn’t sleep yet without saying I love you. Good Night and Sweet Dreams.


* * * * *

 No matter how far you are… you are always in my thoughts! Good night.


* * * * *

 One day I wish my dream would come true and I’d wake up next to you. Till then Good Night!


* * * * *

 Sending a pillow of happy thoughts to create wonderful dreams, a blanket of care to keep you blessed in life and a prayer to protect you always. Good night!


* * * * *

 The thought of being with you tomorrow is what helps me to go through today. Good Night my love.
Touch your heart, close ur eyes. Make a wish, say goodnight. Sky so wide, stars so bright, off the lights, sleep so tight.


* * * * *

 When the night breeze blows my hair, I imagine they’re your kisses I can stand missing you this much


* * * * *

You are the light of my world,
The music in my heart and
The first and last thought of my day.
Have a Good Night, My Dear.


* * * * *

I may not get to see you as often as I like,
I may not get to hold you all through the night.
But deep in my heart this much I know,
You’re the one for me and I’ll never let you go. Good Night my sweet!


* * * * *

Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight,
Someone is thinking of you tonight,
Somewhere out there where dreams come true...
Goodnight & sweet dreams 2 you!


* * * * *


life had many sleepless night
never saw u in my sight,
my love is like sunlight
my love don’t fight,
now good night


0 comments:

Post a Comment